RV Service Technician
National Indoor RV Center
Are you looking for a career with a company that is the best in the industry, values your hard work, compensates accordingly and offers the benefits you are looking for?Then join the NIRVC Family!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is experiencing massive growth in a very smart way and fosters winning as a team!
National Indoor RV Centers is actively seeking top RV Service Technicians from all over the country. We are a premier full-service RV company that values lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Our RV Technicians can earn up to $56 flat rate and could receive relocation funding if needed!
What makes us unique?
What you will bring to our company as an RV Technician:
- We are the Nation's ONLY Full-service RV center. Offering everything from new & used sales, service, collision, paint & body, storage, wash & detail to RV preparation for our client's next trip.
- We have 6 facilities in some of the best cities in the Nation! (Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas, Nashville Phoenix and Washington D.C.)
- We are expanding and building brand new, state of the art stores.
- Our atmosphere is one where we consider ourselves a 'mentoring' facility where everyone helps, promotes, and cares about one another.
- We thrive on Teamwork, Honesty and Communication.
- NIRVC has a very competitive compensation structure.
As an RV Service Technician, you have:
- Ability to Diagnose repairs needed to correct identified complaints
- Perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with best industry practices
- Document workflow including diagnoses, cause, and correction in sufficient detail to satisfy warranty and NIRVC guests
- Perform pre-delivery inspections and walk-through demonstration
- Test and verify repairs made to recreational vehicles
- Experience with AC/DC electrical
- Basic plumbing knowledge
- HVAC mechanical knowledge
- Great troubleshooting skills
- RVIA Certification desirable but not required
- Building trades skills in wood working, electrical, building, painting, drywall, plumbing, flooring
- Chaise trade skills from auto, trucking, or similar industry
- Ability to learn computer software for reading and writing data
- Friendly and cooperative personality
- Dependability and trustworthiness
- Valid driver's license and insurability
- Legally able to work in the USA
- Ability to pass abilities test
We believe in investing in our employees by providing a great benefit
- 401k + Company Match
- Health insurance with a low deductible
- 9 Paid Holidays
- PTO (Start accruing on Day 1)
- PPO or HSA plan to choose from
- Teledoc services
- Prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Voluntary supplemental benefits
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Voluntary critical care
- Employee assistance program - mental health
- Employee assistance - financial planning
- Employee assistance legal services such as will preparation
- Ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Industry leading pay
- Top notch work facilities
- Career advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E.). All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and a drug screen