At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals all across the country. Currently, we are assisting a great local client hiring for many different Production positions in Marietta, OH.
These are great opportunities that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable Manufacturing experience. As a Production / Manufacturing associate, you will support the manufacturing process by performing job duties in a safe and efficient manner to work with standard products and prefabricated components to build subassemblies, wire, complete final assemblies, electrically test standard products, and clean and package to allow our team to meet scheduled demands while providing high quality products to our customers.
* Prepares components and assembles product following diagrams with emphasis on quality.
* Assembles products according to blueprints and sequence sheets by identifying production needs, pulling materials, etc.
* Bolts, clips, screws, cements, braze, or otherwise fastens parts together by hand, or using handtools or portable power tools.
* Inserts and tightens setscrews to secure components to housing.
* Tests assembled units to insure that quality and workmanship meets standards before moving piece to next stage of production.
* Assemble components, tests, cleans, boxes/packs (foam), label, load to pallet, and designates readiness to move to warehouse.
These are temp to hire opportunities, work hours are 1st Shift 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday thru Friday, with over time expected.
* Previous manufacturing experience
* Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
* Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses) * Good understanding of quality control principles and good communication skills (verbal and written)
Starting pay will range from $11.00 to $12.00 an hour. If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please contact our office by calling (304)###.#### or apply online RIGHT NOW at www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled