Project Administrative Assistant
Technical Staffing Resources
Technical Staffing Resources has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant for a large EPC firm near Parkersburg, WV. This is a long term contract position.
Provides administrative support to engineering and construction management teams.
Under general supervision, the Administrative assistant will work within a specialized function to complete tasks in accordance with office procedures.
- Distribution of all site communication: (maintain email distribution lists)
- Development and management of weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics. Extracting data from SharePoint system and creating charts, graphs, PowerPoint slides
- Manage travel arrangements and expense reporting for company leadership and project teams
- Support and maintenance of ES-Design SharePoint system. (Including maintaining forms, links to onsite documents, adding new pages)
- Submit visitor pass requests and confirmation of completion
- Assemble & update new employee orientation documents
- Manage Action Item reports for design / CM personnel
- Enter time for employees in SAP accounting system
- Order and maintain protective equipment for site personnel, office supplies, copier supplies and other office needs
- Schedule and assemble catering for meetings/events
- Scan and provide documentation upon request from engineering
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- SAP experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with direction on priorities from leadership
- Ability to work as part of a team