The position is 261 days and work hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays.
The pay grade is “G” scale.
The successful applicant must pass all required State tests and possess the following qualifications:
1. High School diploma or GED;
2. Requires experience in the HVAC field that comes with a combination of vocational
training, on the job training and or 3 – 5 years’ experience in the HVAC field;
3. Must be able to use the necessary tools, test, and repair equipment common to the craft;
4. Able to understand written and oral instructions and complete the assigned work;
5. Hold a current EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification;
6. Alternatives to the above that would be acceptable/appropriate
To access the online application for Wood County Schools positions: https://ats1.searchsoft.net/ats/app_login.shtml?COMPANY_ID=00012808
Or go to the Employment link at www.woodcountyschoolswv.com and click the Service Application link
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.