Mid Ohio Valley Regional Council
709 Market Street
Primarily: Responsible for administrative assistance with various grant programs. This is a part time position.
Examples of Work
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Process quarterly postage and printing charges to grant programs
- Place office supply orders
- Assist Grant funded programs with data for grant applications, assembly of applications and other support as needed
- Assisting with Volunteer Recognition events, mailings and meetings, may include keeping of meeting minutes.
- Placement of Legal ads, preparing voucher for charges and monitoring papers for ads.
- Grant support for Administrative Fee-For Service Projects, Duties may include wage verification, and project budget tracking, and income surveys.
- Make daily bank deposits
- Handle postage machine and copier issues and assist others with jobs
- Marketing for agency with preparation of monthly newsletter and website postings
- Process payroll for Workforce Youth Experience including paying associated liabilities
- Maintain social media platforms and website postings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prepare accurate reports and perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly.
- Ability to analyze and interpret records.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to use a computer: specific programs knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access a plus.
- Knowledge of proper business office etiquette.
- Experience with payroll processing and payroll taxes
- Associate Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.