Utility Field Technician
2419 State Route 618 Belpre
The Utility Field Technician shall perform general maintenance tasks including but not limited to minor vehicle repairs, moving furniture, painting, replacing light bulbs, weed trimming, shoveling snow, operating a forklift, trash handling, cleaning up spills, etc.
Safety is the number one priority. You are responsible for your safety and the safety of your co-workers. All work shall be performed safely and completed in a timely manner to customer’s satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
- Assist with minor vehicle repairs
- Installing shelves and other wall hangings
- Laying or removing floor tiles
- Water cooler maintenance
- Clean up spills
- Rearrange offices
- Painting offices
- Change light bulbs
- Assists with set-up and tear down of meeting rooms
- Moving furniture
- Assist with grounds maintenance projects such as trimming, mulching, planting trees and shrubs, etc.
- Backfill for plant mail room
- Empty P&C/recycle paper containers throughout plant
- Empty trash dumpsters, alumina dumpsters, & loading pallets and cardboard truck (Forklift usage)
- All other duties as assigned by the Facility Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test and Background Check
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to use hand tools, such as hammers, screwdrivers, etc.
- Must be able to use painting tools such as paint brushes, rollers, etc.
- Must be able to use garden tools such as rakes and shovels
- Must be able to use power tools such as drills, weed blowers, weed trimmers, snow blowers, etc.
- Must be available for on-call assignments i.e. snow removal
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.